Future Enterprise Systems Africa offers a peer-to-peer driven platform based on open discussion and shared insights. This is the conference for Chief Architects, Heads of Innovation, their teams, and colleagues from business. You will take home practical knowledge on how to best align, interpret and engineer technology and business strategies.
What are some of the items to be covered at the conference?
- Affirming the importance of Enterprise Architecture to the organisation and examining relationship between CIOs, EAs and the rest of the business.
- You will learn from case studies depicting varying maturity levels of Enterprise Architecture programmes, integration into IT and non-IT roles, and the ability to impact culture through internal feedback mechanisms
- Find out which cloud solution/format will best suit your business needs; we’ll uncover the good, the bad and the ugly of hybrid, native and multiple clouds
- Discover how different enterprise wide systems are designed and aligned to corporate strategy; analysis, planning and implementation
- Gain insight into how customer and employee experiences are optimised and enriched by well architected platforms creating synergy with business strategy
- Learn why the data centre is the beating heart of the enterprise
- Share with colleagues on how you can cultivate a culture of innovation that pushes the boundaries and delivers real business value
- Use your time wisely to network with IT executives, passionate Enterprise Architects and heads of innovation, as well leaders in holistic organisational transformation